Business Services Apprenticeship Chaucer Syndicates Ltd
Our award winning Apprenticeship Programme is a great alternative to university, and provides school leavers with an excellent start to their insurance career. The programme includes full support for your insurance qualification (CII), and provides an in-depth understanding of the Lloyd’s insurance market and a broad network of market contacts.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
7 days ago
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Reporting to the Business Services Manager, this role is responsible for monitoring all aspects of service delivery and performance for Chaucer’s business partners.
- Analysis of Premiums
- Acting upon Credit Controllers feedback
- Bordereau Management
- Ongoing due diligence (maintenance of compliance data)
- Administration of audit reviews
- Lloyd’s Annual Return
- Lloyd’s Direct Reporting
- Lloyd’s Non-XIS Overseas Business Return (Australia and South Africa)
Business Partner Management:
- Managing the interface between the Business and our Business Partners for day to day business process services
- Ensure performance management framework is in place
Requirements and prospects
- An excellent communicator?
- Able to think critically to solve problems and justify decisions?
- A team player who is able to build strong relationships?
- Organised, and a clear thinker?
- Confident, enthusiastic and a strong negotiator?
- You are enthusiastic and passionate about developing an insurance career
- You are self-motivated and high achieving
- 3 A-Levels or equivalent at grades A-C, preferably in Law, Geography or another analytical discipline.
- GCSE Maths & English at B or above
Things to consider
About the employer
Fully supported apprenticeship under the Level 3 Insurance Practitioner Standard.
At Chaucer, we value continuous learning and work hard to maximise your
potential throughout the programme. Included in your development are the
- We will support you through the National Insurance Apprenticeship
- Programme which is designed to build your business knowledge and develop your professional skills
- We will provide you with learning opportunities through self-study, internal and external courses, and technical briefings and structured on-the-job training
- We will provide full support for your Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) qualification
- We will provide a buddy and a mentor to support you
- Our Talent and Development Team will work with you to gain Insuranceknowledge and help you to devise your own professional development plan
Insurance > Insurance Practitioner
FWD TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Fwd Training & Consultancy Ltd
Shane Reeves firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017