Apprentice Customer Service Assistant CBD HEALTH FOODS LTD
Do you have a keen interest in working within an experienced customer service team? Are you a passionate and bubbly individual who pays great attention to detail? If so, Key Training have the perfect vacancy for you!
Closing date: 02 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
03 Oct 2017
15 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Canabidol were founded with the primary focus of bringing to market a unique, innovative cannabis oil product that uses only the legal Cannabinoid CBD in an easy to administer delivery method which would optimise the most efficient uptake of the active ingredient Cannabidiol.
Canabidol’s products are now available throughout the United Kingdom, United States, France, Germany, Italy and Spain. While they continue to develop the business globally they continue to develop new products from their research facility in the South East of England.
Canabidol are looking for an affable and well-spoken individual with a helpful attitude to join their experienced team. Canabidol have promised that the successful candidate will be supported by the senior office members who each have a wealth of experience to back them up.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responding to email enquiries to the company website. This will allow the apprentice to gain product knowledge and learn how to respond to common questions
- Answering inbound telephone enquiries as well as making outbound customer service courtesy calls
- Help in the sales department by, processing sales, upselling customers and eventually helping in B2B sales
- Assist in business development
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your customer service skills and learn from a highly-experienced team.
You will also be working towards a widely-recognised level 2 Qualification in Customer Service with the potential opportunity to progress onto the Level 3 Qualification after successful completion of the Level 2.
If you find this vacancy appealing and think that you tick all the boxes then please don’t hesitate to apply!
Requirements and prospects
- Great communication skills
- IT literate
- Excellent telephone manner
- GCSE or equivalent at grade A*-C in Maths and English (desired but not essential)
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 2 Qualification in Customer Service with the opportunity to move onto the Level 3 Qualification
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required)
Customer service > Customer Service Practitioner
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by KEY TRAINING INVESTMENTS
Azz Salam 07903880074 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2017