Apprentice Office Administrator OVAL RECRUIT LIMITED
Do you have a keen interest in working within an experienced administration environment? Are you an IT literate individual who pays great attention to detail? If so, Key Training have the perfect vacancy for you!
Closing date: 02 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
03 Oct 2017
4 days ago
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Oval Recruit was launched in 2009 by two Senior Recruiters with over 20 years combined Recruitment experience. Oval Recruit has an impressive portfolio of clients and in many cases, is the preferred and only supplier.
From the outset, their aim was to focus on Investment, Financial Services and Insurance as their core markets and to provide an effective alternative for companies operating in these sectors. They have succeeded by offering an all-inclusive service, one which is fast, thorough, open and efficient.
Oval Recruit are looking for an outgoing and confident individual with great communication skills to join their experienced team. Oval recruit have promised that the successful candidate will be supported by the senior office members who each have a wealth of experience to back them up.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Data entry (enter candidate information onto database, register candidates)
- Manage websites (respond to online enquiries, post job adverts onto company website)
- Manage responses to adverts on Reed, Total Jobs etc (forward CV’s to recruiters)
- Social media (post jobs onto Linked in, update company social media accounts)
- Email candidates
- Make telephone calls to candidates
- General administrative duties (filing, scanning, photocopying etc)
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your Business Administration skills and learn from a highly-experienced team. You will also be working towards a widely-recognised level 2 Qualification in Business Administration with the potential opportunity to progress onto the Level 3 Qualification after successful completion of the Level 2.
If you find this vacancy appealing and think that you tick all the boxes then please don’t hesitate to apply!
Requirements and prospects
- IT literate
- Good communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- GCSE grade A*-C in Maths and English (desired but not essential)
About the employer
- Level 2 Qualification in Business Administration with the opportunity to move onto the Level 3 Qualification
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required)
Business and Administration
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by KEY TRAINING INVESTMENTS
Azz Salam 07903880074 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2017