Digital Marketing Apprenticeship (photo) Caters News Agency Ltd
We are on the hunt for self-starting, creative determined people with an eye for a picture and a positive attitude to join our picture/video desk. As part of the role, the candidate will be responsible for sourcing and uploading engaging visual content (video/photos) to our sites.
Closing date: 19 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
20 Oct 2017
15 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
As part of the roll, the candidate would be responsible under the guidance of the Digital and Archive Manager:
- Editing image sets and or video content
- Adding keywords, especially easily searchable terms or wording
- Correcting and editing captions, keywords and metadata
- Cropping, lightening and colour-correcting images
- Meeting deadlines and coping with pressure
- Sourcing and uploading interesting and engaging visual content to the site
- Communicating with contributors and our customers
- Utilising social media to drive traffic and unique users
- Responding to emails from viewers/users/contributors
Requirements and prospects
- Good all round computing skills and the ability to use Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge and proficiency of social networking sites an advantage
- A good understanding of Search Engine Optimisation
- Excellent written communication skills
- They should be self-motivated and resourceful, have a sense of humour
- Applicant should have a keen interest in sourcing amazing high quality video/photo content and stories from both the UK and Worldwide, the broadcasting and media world and the confidence to interact with contributors when sourcing their content usually on an exclusive basis
Alongside these duties, candidates will be encouraged to develop their own ideas and where possible, create unique content for the site.
Above all you need to be versatile and keen to take on a wide variety of challenges
You ideally need 5 GCSE's A*-C including Mathematics and English or equivalent.
A relevant level 2 IT/Media qualfication
Things to consider
About the employer
Caters News Agency Ltd
- Level 3 qualification in Digital Marketing
- Functional Skills in Mathematics and English can be provided up to Level 2 if required
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
SKILLS TRAINING UK LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Skills Training UK Ltd
Louise Palmer 07584426093 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 19 Oct 2017