IT Apprentice Business Phones & Networks Limited
The successful candidate will be providing phone-based technical support to clients who are having trouble with their telephone systems, Internet Connectivity or general ICT issues. The role would suit someone who wants to turn their hobby into a career and is looking to learn new skills in a supportive and exciting environment.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
31 Oct 2017
15 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Essentially, we are looking for someone who has a keen interest in IT who lives in the Stourbridge/Hagley area.
The successful candidate will be providing phone-based technical support to clients who are:
- Having trouble with their telephone systems
- Internet Connectivity
- General ICT issues
The role would suit someone who wants to turn their hobby into a career and is looking to learn new skills in a supportive and exciting environment.
The benefits of being an apprentice are:
- You earn while you learn.
- You get the training in the skills that employers want.
- Excellent progression opportunities, whether looking to study further or climb the ranks within the workplace.
- Increased future earning potential. Apprentices enjoy marked salary increases when the complete their training.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent IT skills and/or enjoy working with computers and want to make it a career while training in an employed environment.
- Experience in an IT related role.
- Reliable access to transport for getting to place of work.
- Eager to learn
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen to progress within the company
- Ideally 5 x GCSEs A*-C including maths and English (or equivalent).
- Level 2 IT related qualification.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 3 Infrastructure Technician.
- Maths and English ICT Functional Skills up to Level 2 where required.
Digital Industries > Infrastructure Technician
SKILLS TRAINING UK LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Skills Training UK Ltd
Louise Palmer 07584426093 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017