Customer Service Apprentice DP Supplies
If you want to eventually develop a career within sales, this is the great way to start off, and get your foot through the door! If you have strong people skills, are confident, and willing to learn and carry out what needs to be done, then apply NOW! This is a fantastic opportunity, so don’t miss out.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
15 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Provide a standard of service that reflects the company's corporate image.
- Working under the sales manager.
- Responsible for generation for your own leads, on phone and face to face occasionally.
- Must generate your own pipeline, with potential to earn comission.
- Lead generation over the phone.
- Ensure customers are attended to with an efficient and courteous service.
- Respond quickly and efficiently to all enquiries.
- Update spreadsheets.
- Marketing, online promotions and updating social media.
- Eventually, some internal sales.
- General clerical duties.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good telephone manner.
- Professional and confident when dealing with customers.
- Good knowledge of IT systems.
- Ability to follow procedures.
- Able to work as part of a team, and on own.
(Full training will be provided for the right candidate).
- Outgoing personality, confident and friendly.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Ambitious and desire to develop.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Interest in sales.
- Maths, English and ICT, GCSE grade A-C or equivalent.
About the employer
- Pre-employment preparation – Employment Rights and Responsibilities and Customer Service Skills.
- Full induction and training from the employer.
- Agreed off the job training to support you and your employer with work related training and also to prepare you for formal assessments and Functional Skills (if required).
- Study and complete Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service.
- Approx. fortnightly visits to the workplace to assess performance.
Where possible, off the job training will take place within the first 3 months of apprenticeship programme.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by LearningSkills
Errin Bolam 0191 433 8761 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017