Recruitment Administration Apprentice 247 Careservices Ltd
Are you a competitive individual with strong communication skills? Are you looking for a role that offers high satisfaction along with the opportunity for progression? If you answered yes to these questions, this is the ideal vacancy for you!
Closing date: 02 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
03 Oct 2017
5 days ago
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
24/7 Care Services is a locum health care agency working with both health care practitioners and medical establishments throughout the UK.
Our client offer a professional locum recruitment service to create quick and effective staffing solutions for a variety of medical establishments, including hospitals, care homes and nursing homes.
This is an opportunity for a confident, competitive individual to join a busy, experienced team in a fast paced environment. You must have the will to learn and progress through the ranks of the company.
The roles and responsibilities:
- Assist in the efficient operation of an administrative support service
- Provide clerical support in administering the online recruitment software
- Take bookings, face to face or over the phone
- Meet and greet clients and candidates at reception
- Upload job advertisements
- Contact candidates for registration
- Checking documents and uploading applicants onto the software
- Answer the telephone and deal with queiries
- Deal with enquries and ensure they are recorded as appropriate and passed onto the appropriate consultant/ officer for action.
- Participate in meetings
This is an opportunity that you do not want to miss out on, it is ideal for a candidate who is looking to kick start their career and climb up the career ladder! If you feel this is the role for you, APPLY NOW!
Requirements and prospects
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of microsoft packages
- Eager to learn and progress
- Team player
If you do not have an a-c grade in GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent to), we will support you to achieve functional skills in these subjects during your programme
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 2 and Level 3 in Customer Sevice
- Functional Skills
- Technical Certificate
Customer service > Customer Service Practitioner
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by KEY TRAINING INVESTMENTS
Azz Salam 07903880074 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2017