Lettings Admin/ Customer Service Apprentice Romans
Do you have a keen interest in working within a highly established estate agency? Are you a driven individual who pays great attention to detail? If so, Key Training have the perfect vacancy for you!
Closing date: 02 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
03 Oct 2017
15 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
With 30 years' experience and an extensive 29 branch network throughout Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Greater London, Hampshire, Middlesex, Oxfordshire and Surrey, Romans delivers high quality customer-focused property services.
Roman’s provide a full range of local property services that deliver a comprehensive solution to any property requirement.
Roman's require all potential candidates to possess a Full UK Driver's License.
Roman's are looking for a highly motivated and confident individual with great telephone manner to join their experienced team. Our client has promised that the successful candidate will be supported by the senior office members who each have a wealth of experience to back them up.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Interview potential tenants and register their requirements
- Answer the telephone
- Arrange appointments for tenants to view properties and accompany (where necessary)
- Use computer system on a day to day basis to record appointments, details etc
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Extensive telephone work
- Accurate completion of relevant paperwork
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your customer service skills and learn from a highly-experienced team. You will also be working towards a widely-recognised level 2 Qualification in Customer Service with the potential opportunity to progress onto the Level 3 Qualification after successful completion of the Level 2.
If you find this vacancy appealing and think that you tick all the boxes then please don’t hesitate to apply!
Requirements and prospects
- Great customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- IT literate
- GCSE grade A*-C in Maths and English (desired but not essential)
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 2 Qualification in Customer Service with the opportunity to move onto te Level 3 Qualification
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required)
Customer service > Customer Service Practitioner
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by KEY TRAINING INVESTMENTS
Azz Salam 07903880074 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2017