Business Administration Assistant Apprentice Claims Consortium Group
This is a fantastic opportunity within Claims Consortium Group to join our exciting Professional Services team. In order to assist in your development, you will be supported by the team in order to reach your full potential. You will assist your team in carrying out business administration duties whilst providing excellent customer service.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
15 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
How will this work? You shall initially receive a warm welcome from our Learning and Development team who will guide you through the foundations of Claims Consortium Group and from here, you will assist your team in carrying out business administration duties whilst providing excellent customer service.
The Business Administration Assistant Role
- Provide excellent customer service to both the internal/external business
- Ensure the details of contractors, surveyors and other suppliers are updated frequently
- Issue paperwork and create files for new suppliers
- Assist the professional services team in keeping certification up to date including Insurance and Health and Safety documentation,
- Escalate any queries to the appropriate Regional Manager and make any system changes where necessary
- Provide telephone support for the department
- Prepare for mentoring reviews and provide evidence of your successes
- Progress and take control of your own personal development and training plan in line with your Apprenticeship
- From time to time you will be expected to carry out other duties and special projects in addition to key tasks which are within your skills and capability
Requirements and prospects
- Drive and passion to learn and develop your career
- A sound understanding of Microsoft Office
- Friendly and professional telephone manner
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to a variety of circumstances
- Happy to listen, learn from others with the confidence to communicate your own ideas
- High level of accuracy and ability to prioritise workloads
- You are a natural team player but can also work independently
- We are looking for driven, approachable individuals with a great attitude
- You are customer service driven, with a real passion for working with people
- You have a genuine interest in Business Administration
- Build strong relationships and live the Claims Consortium Group culture and values
- Ability to prioritise workloads and recognise system demands whilst working towards targets and deadlines
- Good time management and punctual attendance
- Excited to learn, develop and continue your career progression through our Apprenticeship
- GCSE A-C (4) /Grading (or equivalent) in Maths and English.
Things to consider
About the employer
This Apprenticeship will be delivered within the employers premises based in Taunton.
- Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration
- English, maths and ICT Functional Skills (if required)
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR).
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills (PLTS).
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Yeovil College
Serena Foreman 01935 845392 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017