Business Administration Apprenticeship RUBIX PERSONNEL LIMITED
Rubix Personnel are currently looking for a new Apprentice to join their busy team!
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
£600.00 - £1,000.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Oct 2017
14 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
We are keen to speak with driven enthusiastic individuals who want to join an expanding recruitment business, take advantage of an uncapped commission structure and take their career to another level.
We are looking for an Business Admin/Operations Coordinator to assist the Operations team with the day to day running of a busy, growing organisation. You’ll be extracting CV’s from job boards and inputting data where required on to our database.
Duties and Development:
We will be looking to further the individual in either an operations role or developed in to becoming a competent Recruitment Consultant. Rubix Personnel’s team of Recruitment Consultants assist our clients in finding the best people to staff their business. You’ll attract candidates, screen them and match them to appropriate positions. Creating recruiting strategies and building relationships are very important duties as well. Recruitment consultants have the skills of salespeople and head-hunters. They possess sound judgement and communication aptitude. If you also have strong ethics and a collaborative spirit, we want to meet you.
- Finding candidates using online job boards.
- Adding and maintaining candidates, their details and documentation on the company database.
- Communicating with candidates and internal staff members when necessary by email and telephone.
- Formatting of candidate CV’s to company standards.
- Any other duties as required by the Coordination Manager or Managing Director.
- Outstanding communication ability.
- Confident and pleasant personality.
- Well organised.
- Ability to work with targets.
- Sound judgement.
If you feel you have the acumen and willpower to join a thriving business then please apply for this position.
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate.
- Basic phone skills.
- Proficient on emails.
- Common Sense.
- Drive and acumen.
- Good GSCE's or equivalent in Maths, English and IT would be advantageous.
Things to consider
About the employer
RUBIX PERSONNEL LIMITED
- Business Administration Level 2 Apprenticeship including NVQ Technical Certificate.
- Functional Skills.
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities.
- This is a work based qualification and does not require day release to college.
Business and Administration
W S TRAINING LTD.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by W S Training Ltd
Stuart Havard 01473220220 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017