Apprentice Nursery Nurse Cloud 9 Day Nursery
Apprentice Nursery Nurse required for Cloud 9 Nursery, a leading childcare provider in Birmingham. Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Childcare Level 2 for 12 months.
Closing date: 13 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
16 Oct 2017
7 days ago
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Apprentice Nursery Nurse required for Cloud 9 Nursery, a leading childcare provider in Birmingham.
Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Childcare Level 2 for 12 months.
Gain valuable nursery experience in a very professional environment; the varied duties will include:
- Planning and contributing with activities.
- Record keeping; progress/accidents.
- Liaising with parents and other family members.
- Supporting special needs children.
- Taking part in training sessions/meetings.
- Working closely with all managers and staff.
- Preparing meals/snacks.
- Washing and changing children as required.
- Any other related duties to support nursery requirements.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Team player.
- An enthusiastic, cheerful and friendly personality.
- Maths and English at GCSE (or equivalent), or Functional Skills.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Children and Young People's Workforce Level 2 qualification.
- Functional Skills qualifications in Maths/English/IT (additional support available if required).
- Full training provided at employer site.
- Choice of online or paper-based portfolio.
- Regular Assessor Visits, Observations and Reviews.
- Witness Testimonies from Employer.
- Technical Certificate (industry knowledge).
- Workshops held at the Gordon Franks Training centre.
Children and Young People's Workforce
GORDON FRANKS TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Gordon Franks
Shakera Rahman 0121 333 3001 email@example.com
Before you apply
Closing date: 13 Oct 2017