Production Planning Support Apprentice Banham Poultry Ltd
A brilliant opportunity to join the team at Banham Poultry Ltd. A fast growing and innovative business providing Chicken to a number of Retailers and Wholesalers throughout the UK.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
09 Oct 2017
6 days ago
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
As Production Planning Support Apprentice at Banham Poultry Ltd. you will be heavily involved in the core functions of this exciting and rapidly growing business. You will be working with both the Planning Manager, Processing Managers and Departmental Managers to assist with the smooth running of these vital departments.
This will be a challenging and exciting role; the successful applicant will gain exposure to a variety of duties throughout the whole business. Key daily/weekly responsibilities will include:
- To work with the Planning Manager to ensure Production has all the information it needs.
- To provide a timely first response to emails and telephone enquiries on Planning.
- Monitor and create Excel spread sheets to assist Production with Planning.
- Develop a core understanding of Production Operations and how to apply them to your role.
To ensure you have an in depth understanding of the company and its core functions there may be opportunities to visit other aspects of the Business.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Excellent Numeracy skills.
- Ability to liaise effectively with personnel at all levels.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as a closely knit team.
- A passion for talking technical language and making it understandable.
- A passion for solving tough problems and proposing solutions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Google Mail, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to plan and prioritise own workload utilising good time management and organisational skills to meet sometimes tight deadlines.
- Willingness to learn and develop own skills.
- Patience grace and a sense of humour.
- Drive and desire to succeed and excel throughout the Apprenticeship.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Professional, flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Motivated to continually improve work practices and procedures.
- Good general standard of education. 4 GCSE’s A-C grades (or equivalent).
- Must be willing to undertake and successfully complete a Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship within the 12 month contract of employment.
Things to consider
About the employer
The twelve month work based Apprenticeship will include the following training:
- City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration.
- City & Guilds Level 1 Functional Skills Maths.
- City & Guilds Level 1 Functional Skills English.
- City & Guilds Level 1 Functional Skills ICT.
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills Workbook.
- Employee Rights & Responsibilities Workbook.
Business and Administration
POULTEC TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Poultec Training Ltd
Ben Gaskins email@example.com
Before you apply
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017