Workshop Technician Apprentice Mainline Equipment Limited
Mainline Tool & Plant Hire are looking to recruit a workshop Technician Apprentice to join their team.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 38.00
Possible start date
10 Oct 2017
15 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Duties to include:
- Routine service and maintenance.
- Maintain vehicle maintenance plans.
- Estimate and advise accordingly on all equipment repair costs whether for write off, consideration or for damage, recharge to customers.
- Inform the Service Manager of repairs which are under warranty.
- Carry out major overhauls and refurbishment (e.g. painting) of all hire equipment as and when necessary
- Advise of problems with particular items of stock regarding safety and reliability.
- To keep service records, including daily worksheets and update onto computer.
- Maintain working area in a clean and organised manner, adhering to company guidelines on Health and Safety at Work.
- Adhering to all the company’s safety guidelines including wearing of all personal protective equipment.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- IT Literate
- Able to work under pressure
GCSE English and Maths A-C or equivlant
About the employer
Mainline Energy Solutions shares these same values. We have thoroughly researched the products available in this market to ensure that we only supply the best available panels. Our overall proposition is geared to ‘high spec’; from the products we use to the highly qualified team that ensures that each installation is delivered on time and on budget.
Unlike some companies, ‘standard’ is not part of our vocabulary. We offer personalised, bespoke systems that will meet your needs perfectly, we do not try to shoehorn in ‘packaged’ solutions.
You can trust Mainline to understand your needs. Our renewable technology will create a better future for you, reduce your bills, potentially increase the value and desirability of your property or generate better commercial returns for your business.
Mainline Equipment Limited
Level 2 Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Apprenticeship which includes:
Functional skills where necessary
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
BURTON AND SOUTH DERBYSHIRE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Burton and South Derbyshire College
Rachel Couchman 01283 494512 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017