Receptionist/Administrator Apprentice Foresight North East Lincolnshire Ltd.
We are seeking an applicant who has experience working in an office environment and has good customer service skills; experience working with people with disabilities is desirable but not essential.
Closing date: 09 Oct 2017
£151.88 - £264.38
The current National Minimum Wage rates are £4.05 an hour for 16 - 17 year olds, £5.60 an hour for 18 - 20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship(usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
10 Oct 2017
7 days ago
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The duties of the job role will include:
- Dealing with visitors and telephone enquiries, signposting as appropriate.
- To receive and assist visitors and deal with telephone enquiries and to record and forward all messages to the relevant recipient.
- To be responsible for the completion of the health & safety register.
- To record incoming and outgoing mail.
- To ensure the reception area and offices remains presentable.
- Day to day administration involved with the smooth running of the organisation.
- Arranging meetings and minute taking.
- To use Microsoft Office Package (Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook).
- To maintain a database.
- To develop and maintain filing systems as appropriate.
- Enrolment, initial assessment and registration onto project/s of participants.
- To promote and champion the benefits of the organisation at all times.
- To deal with admin and financial matters.
- To prepare publicity material and be involved in publicity strategies using design software.
- To undertake basic computer maintenance.
- To undertake and rectify day to day issues within the community centre.
- To manage stock control for the centre.
- To assist with project based activities.
- To prepare and answer correspondence.
- To take an active part in events organised by Foresight.
- To perform such duties as reasonably correspond to general character of the post and to be commensurate with its level of responsibility.
- To work within the Foresight policies on confidentiality, health and safety, equal opportunities and racial equality at all times.
Requirements and prospects
- Working knowledge of general office equipment (essential).
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills (essential).
- Good attention to detail to maintain quality control and standards (essential).
- A good level of grammar and customer understanding (Customer service) (essential).
- Basic understanding of working on an Apple operating system (desirable).
- Basic photography and image-editing knowledge (desirable).
- Prepare (steam/iron) clothes when necessary (desirable).
- Effective communication
- Computer and Technical literacy
- Teamwork skills
- Planning and organizing
- Positive attitude
GCSE A*-D Maths & English or the equivalent.
About the employer
Intermediate NVQ in Business Administration, plus functional skills and technical certificate. The training will be provided by Hull College.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Hull College
HCUK Training 0300 330 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Closing date: 09 Oct 2017