Business Administration Apprentice WINBOROUGH TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
We are looking to for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Business Administration Apprentice to join our team to assist managers. The apprentice will work closely with the Accounts team. They will also be responsible for maintaining contracts and related documentation of the company’s operations in UK, Germany and India to comply with regulations.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
09 Oct 2017
14 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
• Contract Management: Ensuring that all client contracts and supplier contracts are maintained up-to-date and recorded separately in the tracking system.
• Maintain HR documentation, employment contracts, leave records etc. in a methodical manner both electronically and in files.
• Validate employee expense claims, maintain expense records and facilitate payments.
• Assist management in providing references for employees and ex-employees when required.
• Support the Accounts Payable team in processing supplier invoices as per contract terms.
• Support the Accounts Receivable team in collecting funds from clients promptly.
• Maintain documentation of operating companies in the UK, Germany and India to comply with relevant regulation.
Requirements and prospects
- A high level of numeracy is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- First class organizational skills.
- Proficiency in computer software such as MS Office, MS Word and MS Powerpoint
- German speaker
The candidate must be:
- Enthusiastic and proactive
- Emethodical and hard- working
- Eable to maintain confidential informationProactive communication skills and confidence to handle a variety of suppliers and clients.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as a good team player
- A level (or equivalent) passes in Mathematics and German is desirable but not essential.
- Good GCSE (or equivalent) passes in English, Mathematics.
Things to consider
About the employer
On and off the job training at Farnborough College of Technology to achieve a level 3 advanced diploma in Business Administration.
The program consists of:
- BTEC level 3 Diploma in Business Administration
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Functional Skills Level 2 in English, Maths and ICT*
If the apprentice has achieved grade A* - C or 4 -9 in these subjects, this will exempt them from taking functional skills.
Business and Administration
FARNBOROUGH COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Farnborough College of Technology
Fran Egerton 01252 407448 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017