Customer Service & Sales Apprentice B M T R
Founded in 1919, BMTR is one of the UK’s oldest Independent tyre retailer’s and has been a family run business for almost 100 years. They are looking to recruit a keen enthusiastic and confident Customer Service Apprentice to work in a busy office environment.
Closing date: today
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
10 Oct 2017
14 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Key Responsibilities of a Customer Service Apprentice will include:
- Receiving inbound calls from existing customers and providing quotations
- During quiet times making outbound calls to existing customers to discuss their needs
- Chasing quotations once provided
- To be knowledgeable about the particular product
- Always providing impeccable customer service
- Processing orders on a daily basis from existing customer base
- Developing relationships with customers
- Answering customer queries via telephone or email
Requirements and prospects
Desired Skills & Experience of a Customer Service Apprentice:
- Very confident
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- A very keen individual and eager to learn
- Good telephone skills
- Team player
Driven and keen to progress.
A* - C GCSE English & Maths or equivalent.
Things to consider
About the employer
Customer Service Level 2 and Functional Skills in English & Maths if required.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nova Training Ltd
Corrie Squire 07969090117 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: today