Accounts Assistant Apprentice Mainline Equipment Limited
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant Apprentice to join the highly experienced team at Mainline Tool & Plant Hire (Mainline (1982) Ltd)
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 38.00
Possible start date
10 Oct 2017
14 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Duties to include:
- New customers: document check and get missing
- New customers: SAGE/Syrinx input, link to Syrinx/CRM
- Create meeting reports
- Daily cash, deposits and card transactions, BACS and cheques
- Process credit and debit card payments
- Credit balances investigation and action
- Check cashflow daily, drawdown cash as required
- Petty cash tin and till
- ABN AMRO
- Syrinx cash statements to SAGE Cash
- Fleet RFL rechargeable
- Fleet sales
- Fleet purchases
- New supplier SAGE 200 input, link to Syrinx
- Supplier payments as and when required
- Write off small, old balances
- Nominal payments and post to SAGE
- Ad-hoc internal/external queries and tasks
- Telephone calls chasing payment, transfers to IT, Hire Desk, Sales
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Good telephone manner
- IT literate
You must be organised and work well under pressure.
English and Maths A*-C (GCSE or equivalent).
About the employer
Mainline Energy Solutions shares these same values. We have thoroughly researched the products available in this market to ensure that we only supply the best available panels. Our overall proposition is geared to ‘high spec’; from the products we use to the highly qualified team that ensures that each installation is delivered on time and on budget.
Unlike some companies, ‘standard’ is not part of our vocabulary. We offer personalised, bespoke systems that will meet your needs perfectly, we do not try to shoehorn in ‘packaged’ solutions.
You can trust Mainline to understand your needs. Our renewable technology will create a better future for you, reduce your bills, potentially increase the value and desirability of your property or generate better commercial returns for your business.
Mainline Equipment Limited
Level 3 AAT Apprenticeship Standard
Accounting > Assistant Accountant
BURTON AND SOUTH DERBYSHIRE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Burton and South Derbyshire College
Rachel Couchman 01283 494512 email@example.com
Before you apply
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017