Administration Apprentice BA Bush Tyres Ltd
We are looking to recruit an admin apprentice to assist in ensuring our Boston Retail department runs efficiently within a specified timescale.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017
£131.25 - £281.25
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
09 Oct 2017
14 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The Admin Apprentice will be responsible for:
- Answering and directing incoming telephone calls
- Customer Service
- Coordinating incoming and outgoing mail
- Scanning and filling company documentation in a timely manner.
Requirements and prospects
- This Admin Apprentice will:
- Have a good, friendly telephone manner
- Have good attention to detail
- Have a willingness to learn
The required person will not only need to be flexible in their approach to work as the role is varied but also a team player who will assist other staff members as and when required.
4 GCSEs at grades D or above (New GCSE grade - 3 or above) including English and Maths, or Functional Skills English and Maths at Level 1 or above (or equivalent).
Things to consider
About the employer
Whether providing the private motorist with the very latest that technology has to offer, through to keeping the farmers tractor wheels turning, Bush are proud of their "Quality at all costs" philosophy.
The Business Administration Intermediate Apprenticeship has been developed and designed to provide employers with a workforce who have the skills, knowledge and competencies to support business systems, processes and services and who can contribute to making businesses more efficient and productive.
The Apprenticeship framework consists of several elements which have been identified by employers to ensure Apprentices have an appropriate set of business administration skills to operate in their specific chosen job role.
These elements are:
- Vocational Element (Knowledge) - most Apprenticeship frameworks include off-the-job study for a technical certificate which is usually done at College.
- Vocational Element (Competence) - all Apprenticeships include on-the-job training and assessment leading to a competence based vocational qualification.
English - Level 1 or Level 2 Functional Skills, unless an equivalent qualification has already been achieved.
ICT - Level 1 or Level 2 is a requirement of some Apprenticeships unless an equivalent qualification has already been achieved.
ERR - Employee Rights and Responsibilities, which includes health and safety, equality and diversity as well as employment legislation.
PLTS - Personal Learning and Thinking Skills, which includes team working, creative thinking and reflective learning.
- On Some Frameworks the knowledge and competence elements are combined into one qualification.
The qualification you will study within your Apprenticeship framework is the Business Administration Diploma Level 2.
All of the above will be integrated within the assessment process.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Boston College
Anita Howard 01205 365701 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017