Recruitment Resourcer/Social Media Apprentice EMPLOYMENT PARTNERS LIMITED
Do you have a keen interest in working within a recruitment company? Are you a highly confident and organised individual? If so, Key Training have the perfect vacancy for you!
Closing date: 02 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
03 Oct 2017
7 days ago
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Employment Partners was created by Senior Managers from Logistics, Manufacturing, Sales, and Hospitality industries, who used Agency Labour Providers on a regular basis. As clients of Employment Businesses and Agencies, they felt they were not getting the quality of service they expected from their recruitment suppliers.
Their founders teamed up with respected Recruitment Professionals and Employment Partners was born, out of a desire to provide the best service to clients and candidates alike. Our client understand that clients and candidate’s expectations are of the highest level, so they aim to meet these by working in partnership with all stakeholders to promote trust and reliability.
Our client is looking for a confident and enthusiastic individual with great communication skills to join their experienced team. Our client has promised that the successful candidate will be supported by the senior office members who each have a wealth of experience to back them up.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Resourcing for vacancies on various job portals, working with consultants on recruitment briefs
- Maintaining internal databases with all information
- entering candidates onto internal databases
- Interviewing candidates
- Booking in candidates for registration each day and sending registration emails
- Ensuring feedback is recorded on databases and passed to lead consultant to follow up with clients
- Ensuring that database diary entries are completed daily
- Filing invoices, contracts and general candidate compliance
- Ensuring the system is updated with candidates’ availability
- Assigning vacancies to clients on internal databases
- Writing up and advertising job descriptions
- Chasing urgent references for temporary workers
- Exceed targets to earn commission
- Calling potential candidates regarding vacancies
- Updating social media accounts
- Researching the market and client’s websites
- Use social media to build online presence
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your customer service skills and learn from a highly-experienced team. You will also be working towards a widely-recognised level 2 Qualification in Recruitment with the potential opportunity to progress onto the Level 3 Qualification after successful completion of the Level 2.
If you find this vacancy appealing and think that you tick all the boxes then please don’t hesitate to apply!
Requirements and prospects
- Good telephone manner
- Great communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- GCSE grade A*-C in Maths and English (desired but noe essential)
About the employer
- Level 2 Qualification in Recruitment with the opportunity to move onto the Level 3 Qualification
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required)
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by KEY TRAINING INVESTMENTS
Azz Salam 07903880074 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2017