Early Years Apprenticeship GIPSEY BRIDGE PRE-SCHOOL
The nursery is looking for a committed person who is interested in developing their career in childcare. The successful applicant will be willing to care for children from 3 months to 5 years and be willing to learn to plan activities suitable each child's development.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2017
6 days ago
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Early years apprentice required to work within our preschool at Gipsey Bridge. Transportation is required due to the locality of the preschool. The successful applicant will commence their training and be part of the team working within the preschool caring for children aged 2-5 years old.
Duties will include:
- Caring for the children.
- Planning activities suitable for their age and development and to meet the Early Years Foundation Stage guidelines under supervision.
- Assisting with preparation of snack times.
- Organising group activities for inside and outside environments.
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to plan craft activities.
- Ability to work under supervision.
- Good time keeping.
- Works well within a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Interacts well with young children.
- Friendly outgoing.
- A-C grades for GCSE English and Maths or equivalents to enable the applicant to progress to level 3 at a later stage.
About the employer
GIPSEY BRIDGE PRE-SCHOOL
Training to be provided:
- Cache Level 2 Certificate Children's & Young People Workforce.
- Cache Level 2 Employment Rights & Responsibilities.
- First Aid.
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT as required.
Children and Young People's Workforce
RIVERSIDE TRAINING (SPALDING) LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Riverside Training
Sue Bulbeck 01775 710945 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017