Business Administration Apprentice DUVET PILLOW & LINEN CO. LTD
Duvet Pillow & Linen Co Ltd are looking for an enthusiastic, driven and dynamic individual who is at the start of their career. Are you looking to develop your skills and experience with a growing company? If so, then look no further. The successful candidate will not be expected to have experience but an abundance of enthusiasm and keen to learn.
Closing date: 08 Oct 2017
£175.00 - £210.00
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
10 Oct 2017
4 days ago
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Duvet Pillow & Linen Co Ltd are looking for an enthusiastic, driven and dynamic individual who is at the start of their career. Are you looking to develop your skills and experience with a growing company? If so, then look no further.
We are looking for an individual who can join our sales team and work closely with the project team, to get first-hand experience being part of a dedicated team working for a reputable family owned, manufacturer.
The successful candidate will not be expected to have experience but an abundance of enthusiasm and keen to learn. You will get involved in:
- Answer general emails and postal correspondence,
- Answering and follow up on phone calls and contacts as appropriate
- Assisting senior member of team with the project in hand.
- Basic knowledge of payroll.
- General admin work as filing, invoicing, expenses, placing orders.
- Handling returns and refunds - some additional office tasks.
- Helping the team hit targets.
- Liaising with couriers
- Making and receiving calls
- Meet and Greet
- Monitoring existing projects.
- Printing orders
- Reception duties
- Supporting the administration staff in their duties.
- Tracking parcels
Requirements and prospects
- Strong communication skills (including written and verbal)
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages, e.g. Excel, Word
- High attention to detail and level of accuracy
- will have a confident, friendly telephone manner and willingness to help their customers
- will be a good team player
- will have excellenttime management and organisation skills
- will have an attention to detail
- will be a fast learner
- will be able to work under pressure.
GCSEs A-C or quivalent.
Things to consider
About the employer
DUVET PILLOW & LINEN CO. LTD
Training will be provided in order to achieve a Level 2 qualification in Business Administration. The majority of your training will be in the workplace, where you will be visited by an assessor every 4-6 weeks. However, you may also be required to attend Salford City College for additional Functional Skills classes.
Business and Administration
SALFORD CITY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Salford City College
Stacey Reid 01616315877 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 08 Oct 2017