Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration Your Care
The successful candidate will be working as an admin assistant as part of a small team in a family run business.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 32.00
Possible start date
30 Oct 2017
14 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
We are a local company that provides services in the community to help encourage, assist and stimulate our clients in a variety of daily activities to keep them independent and happy in their own homes.
Your Care prides themselves on providing a bespoke service to each and every client.
The successful candidate will be working as part of a small team in a family run business.
You will be expected to:
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times; on the telephone, face to face or in written communication.
- Ensure that telephones are answered promptly and people are spoken to in a polite and respectful manner.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times, in accordance to company policy.
- Be customer orientated.
- Be able to communicate with other members of the team.
- Be able to work in a fast paced and on the go environment.
- Be motivated and able to use their own initiative.
Specific duties include:
- Liaising with both clients and PAs
- Managing the team emails
- Ensuring all documents and files are up together
- Answering incoming calls and making outbound calls
Minimum required skills: average typing speed, basic computer skills, average knowledge of Microsoft office, able to quickly learn new software.
Requirements and prospects
- Computer Literate
- Good Communication Skills
- Works well as part of a team
GCSE Maths & English or equivalent
Things to consider
About the employer
City and Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration.
Business and Administration
SPORT STRUCTURES EDUCATION COMMUNITY INTEREST COMPANY
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by SPORT STRUCTURES EDUCATION COMMUNITY INTEREST COMPANY
Nadia Bacciochi 07391 016757 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2017