Apprentice Medical Receptionist Dr Cullen & Partners
Are you a confident and friendly individual? Looking to kick start your career in the health sector? Well look no further. We have a fantastic opportunity with Elbury Moor as a receptionist . You will be responsible for making sure the daily running of the practice is smooth! What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!
Closing date: 13 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
16 Oct 2017
14 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
This is a great job for those who can maintain a positive and customer friendly attitude at all times. You will also give customers a positive impression or yourself and your organisation. You will be expected to deal with customers face to face and over the telephone. So if you've got an outgoing personality, this is the perfect job for you
Candidates will be expected to:
- Give excellent customer service at all times
- Greet and meet customers
- Sort and distribute post for collection
- Perform photocopying as directed
- Maintain relevant filling
- Hospitality requirements
- Receive and respond to email enquiries
- Produce routine documents using Microsoft Office
- Answering and directing department telephone calls
- Offer support to all services operating from the department
- Greeting visitors
- Preparation of information packs/handouts and any other routine office duties appropriate to the position directed.
- Forward all incoming computerised new enquiries to the correct person or department
Requirements and prospects
The employer is looking for someone that can exhibit the following skills:
- Great communication skills.
- A good outgoing personality
- Ability to make efficient use of resources.
- Excellent people skills to be able to adapt to all levels and age groups.
- High level of motivation.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills & telephone manner.
Candidates must be confident and be willing to learn/develop new skills.
A good level of maths and english is required
About the employer
NVQ Level 2 in Customer Service, Key skills and Technical Certificate as appropriate. The employer will also provide in house training relevant to the job role. Please note we specialise in office apprenticeships and we will be able to deliver a bespoke NVQ framework specific to the company you are working for.
Customer service > Customer Service Practitioner
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Key Training Ltd
Samantha Jones 01212367512 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 13 Oct 2017