Apprenticeship- Business Administration at a high end law firm SKR LEGAL LIMITED
A really exciting opportunity to work in a high end law firm in Leicester. You will be working with a company who has over 25 years of experience!
Closing date: 27 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
28 Sep 2017
14 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
General office admin duties will include:
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, etc to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases
- Devising and maintaining office systems
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes
- Managing and maintaining budgets, as well as invoicing
- Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
- Answering client phone calls and dealing with enquiries
Requirements and prospects
Applicants for this role should have good written and spoken communication skills.
You will reliable and be of professional appearance as this is an office based role.
Due to the nature of this role, we are ideally looking for applications from candidates with Grades C or above in Maths & English at GCSE level or equivalent.
Things to consider
About the employer
SKR LEGAL LIMITED
- NVQ level 2 Business Administration
- Functional Skills (If required)
- ERR Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- PLTS – Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Business and Administration
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Maloy & Flynn Ltd
Lauren Johnson 0116 275 5666 Lauren@maloyflynn.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Sep 2017