Apprentice Digital Marketer Xbite Limited
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an Apprentice Digital Marketer with XBite Ltd, an internet retailer, based in Sheffield.
Closing date: 25 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
08 Nov 2017
14 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
The marketing department has many functions spanning retail and wholesale, from being responsible for sales and promotions, down to the creation of products in our internal systems, and ensuring their quality and supporting information is of the highest standard. Marketing also ensures that customers are satisfied at every point of contact.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Being a well presented department.
- Managing the brand integrity and values.
- Product management of new lines forming part of our expansion project ensuring their quality is of the highest standards.
- Maintaining advertising campaigns set up by senior members in the department.
- Product photography for new lines that require special attention.
- Photo editing for new lines that require special attention.
- Promotion via all our touch points including social media, email, affiliates and print.
Requirements and prospects
- Promotes brand and product and seeks out new ways to improve the customer experience.
- Develops practical skills and knowledge of IT, especially internal CMS.
- Develops the skills to prioritise tasks and works with the team to achieve results.
- Promotes new ideas and evolves processes and efficiencies.
- Delivers excellent operational standards.
- Reacts positively under pressure and adapts style to suit .
- Carries out any other duties that maybe outside the standard remit that will benefit the individual and the company as a whole.
- Identifies problem areas as well as initiates ideas and actions to overcome .
- Encourages team initiatives, promotes fun and enthusiasm, within the organisation .
- Constantly reviews own performance against reviews and seeks feedback.
- Effectively communicates ideas and conveys thoughts, clearly and concisely with the team, asks questions and listens to others to understand the message behind what is being said.
- Promotes equality and opportunity to develop all individuals based on an assessment of their strengths and development needs .
5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
About the employer
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive ten weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Website Software
- Principles of Coding
- Video & Imaging Software
- Keywords & Optimisation
- Digital Marketing Business Principles including E-Commerce Websites
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Grace Bonner 01133500333 Grace.Bonner@estio.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 25 Oct 2017