Business Administration Netting Services (Northern) Ltd
Netting Services Limited are looking to recruit a hardworking individual to complete a level 2 business administration apprenticeship.
Closing date: 23 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 32.50
Possible start date
27 Oct 2017
13 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Business Administration Job Duties:
- Providing office support including customer and employee support
- Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity
- Researching company data and archived reports
- Keeping computer databases up to date
- Interacting with clients either on the phone or in person
- Answering phones and connecting calls to the proper department
- Taking phone messages and passing them on
- Following up on business communications, billing, and ordering
- Communicating with materials suppliers and vendors
- Using spreadsheets to track expenses and company spending
- Collecting and inputting company data
- Making travel arrangements for employees
- Learning about the company's mission and available products/services
- Educating clients about what products/services are available and how to purchase them
- Building relationships with clients
- Sending faxes and emails
- Preparing documents by printing, copying, and binding
- Writing and editing company correspondence
- Collecting and sorting post
- Assisting with minor technical support
- Acting as a personal assistant to the executive team
- Scheduling appointments and events
- Ordering office stationery and other supplies
- Preparing meeting rooms by setting up chairs and getting refreshments
- Participating in office meetings and taking meeting minutes
- Giving feedback and suggesting possible improvements
- Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required. NB this list is not exhaustive
Requirements and prospects
- Good attention to detail,
- Understanding and ability to use Microsoft Office,
- Confident communicator,
- Ability to multi task,
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English.
- Willing to undertake different and challenging tasks.
- A*-C / 4-9 or equivalent
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 2 qualification in business administraion
- Technical Certificate
- Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT (where required)
- Day release class
Business and Administration
Northern Skills Group
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Northern Skills Group
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 23 Oct 2017