Apprentice Level 3 Diploma in Children’s Learning and Development (Early Years Educator) Parklands Private Day Nursery Ltd
Want a career working with children? Have you complete your Level 2 and are looking to start your Level 3? Then is a great opportunity to work in a wonderful private day nursery based in Lydiate area.
Closing date: 09 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
16 Oct 2017
13 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
The successful candidate will be trained to work as a member of the nursery team to ensure that all children receive high quality care and an enriching experience as part of the EYFS.
Duties will include:
- Help support the provision to be an inclusive, secure learning environment for young children.
- To maintain effective relationships with parents, carers and staff in order to meet the needs of children.
- To contribute to the assessment of children's needs and care to support their development.
- Help maintain records and ensure personal files are kept to a high standard.
- Ensure the nursery is cleaned and tidied
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to work well with others and carry out tasks under supervision.
- To be able to communicate effectively and to have experience working within a childcare setting.
- To be patient, reliable and willing to participate in training and development.
- To be able to communicate with children, parents and carers.
- Ideally candidates should have obtained GCSE (or equivalent) at grade C and above in Maths and English.
Things to consider
About the employer
Parklands Private Day Nursery Ltd
- Training will be provided by Northwest Community Services Training Ltd.
- Training will include support sessions tailored to individual needs that include Maths, English and ICT.
Children and Young People's Workforce
NORTH WEST COMMUNITY SERVICES TRAINING LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by North West Community Services (Merseyside) Ltd
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 09 Oct 2017