HR Administrator Midas Group Ltd
To support the HR team with day to day administration duties. Working in a busy HR team, this role is vital to the continued success of the HR, recruitment and social value functions; enabling the team to take a more strategic stance as demanded by the business.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
30 Oct 2017
13 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the internal recruitment process (including, but not limited to: placing job adverts on internal and external job boards, uploading applicants to the internal recruitment system (Alchemy), and responding to applicants on a daily basis)
- Assist with the co-ordination of the Recruitment Manager’s diary regarding arranging telephone and face to face interviews
- Liaise with hiring managers (and their PA’s) to book interviews
- Conduct low level telephone interviews to check candidate suitability
- Manage the new starter process, including all necessary documentation
- Manage the exit process for leavers, including all necessary documentation
- Arrange exit interviews for the HR Manager/ Assistant/ Advisor to conduct with leavers
- Support the HR Manager/ Assistant with sickness absence logging and reporting
- Support the HR Assistant with ensuring employee records are kept up to date
- Liaise with the HR Assistant/ Recruitment Manager / Payroll on new starters; leavers and changes to terms and conditions and complete tasks in line with standard processes
- Compile HR reports from Alchemy in line with requests from HR team; including but not limited to: starters, leavers, changes of terms and conditions, absence, induction, probation, anniversaries and retirement
- Administration of all DBS checks
- Support the Community Engagement Manager with data collation, logging and other administrative tasks as required
- Provide holiday cover for the HR Assistant and/ or the Learning & Development Co-ordinator, as required
Core competencies of the role:
- Results driven
- Strong communication skills
- Team Work
- Attention to detail
Requirements and prospects
- Admin skills essential
- Hardworking and professional
- Confidentiality; exercise high levels of discretion
- Outgoing and confident
- Customer Driven
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE (C and above) in English/ Maths
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload accordingly
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- High accuracy levels and attention to detail
Things to consider
About the employer
Our team will be give you all of the on the job training and support that you need to be a successful Apprentice.
City of Bristol College will deliver the following qualifications and training as part of the Apprenticeship.
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration. This is combined (Competence and Knowledge) qualification.
- Functional Skills in Maths (L1), English (L1) and ICT (L1).
- Employment rights and responsibilities. These are embedded within the Competence and Knowledge.
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills; completing the 6 areas - Creative thinking, Independent Enquiry, Reflective Learning, Team Working, Self-Management & Effective Participation.
- You will attend College 1 day a week for 14 weeks.
- You will be visited in your workplace by an assessor who will assess your progress through the modules
Business and Administration
CITY OF BRISTOL COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by City of Bristol College
City of Bristol College 0117 312 5250
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2017