Intermediate Apprenticeship in Exercise and Fitness Paul Alexander & Jan Alexander
To assist in the effective operation of a brand new gym specialising in body transformations. You will learn all aspects of exercise and fitness and help clients achieve their body goals.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
09 Oct 2017
14 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Overseeing and maintaining quality control in Customer Experience.
- Hands on approach to training bootcamps and semi-private personal training.
- Client results are what have made elite successful so an enthusiastic approach to obtaining these results is the trainer’s ultimate responsibility.
- Creating session plans for our custom designed programmes.
- Delivering and assisting in high octane training sessions for all training programmes to the elite: Family.
- Displaying a high level of professionalism as an elite: Trainer and be approachable for the elite: Family.
- Client Management and making sure customer service is delivered the elite: Way. We keep our members because we offer the best customer service.
- Undertaking administrative tasks.
- Promoting and marketing the business.
- Participating in new member Orientation sessions and one on one Consultations.
- Dealing with enquiries, complaints and emergencies.
Maintaining a very high standard of cleanliness throughout the studio.
elite: is a rapidly growing business expanding from the North East of England. We help people realise one simple fact - through the right team, training, support and what we call, the elite: Mindset people can ultimately be happier, more confident and the best version of themselves. Our members are the key component to the elite: Family and their results speak for themselves. elite: perform Focus camps (large fitness camps), semi- private personal training as well as a 6 weeks intensive transformation course.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication and 'people' skills.
- Hard working.
- An outgoing and friendly personality.
- A tactful approach.
- The ability to motivate and inspire people.
- A responsible attitude.
- Basic knowledge of healthy diet and exercise.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic elite:Trainer with an infectious passion for fitness. The candidate must be punctual, reliable and hardworking.
- Sitting within the elite: Group and thinking with the elite: Mindset, our new elite: Trainer is responsible for the retention of clients and delivering amazing sessions and outstanding client support.
- With the importance of customer retention, the ideal candidate must have electric interpersonal, organisational and communication skills. We pride ourselves on exceptionally high standards for customer service and daily running of the business so a critical attention to detail is vital.
- Maths and English GCSE A-D or equivalent.
About the employer
- NVQ Diploma in Instructing Exercise & Fitness.
- Level 2 Certificate in Fitness.
- Functional Skills in Maths, English & ICT.
Exercise and Fitness
STOCKTON RIVERSIDE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Stockton Riverside College
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017