Customer Services Apprentice Wychavon District Council
To provide administrative support within the service unit whilst obtaining experience and qualifications. To receive enquiries, by telephone, email, face-to-face and via the Internet at the Civic Centre and Evesham and Droitwich Contact Centres to take appropriate action and record information as required.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
23 Oct 2017
5 days ago
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- To provide a telephone service for the Council’s main switchboard and redirect calls to the relevant person/team.
- To provide information, advice and services to customers on behalf of our partners, and to provide information and advice on the services of other national and local agencies.
- To refer customers where appropriate, to external agencies dealing with any specific needs.
- To assist with maintaining databases as required.
- Assist with incoming and outgoing post, including post opening and distribution.
- Learning how to operate general office equipment such as photocopiers and answerphones.
- Other such duties as may be required from time to time in line with the grading of the post and requirements of the trainees personal training plan.
- To comply with all aspects of the Data Protection Act, protocols and legislation.
Requirements and prospects
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Good IT skills and working knowledge of using MS office packages
- A confident and flexible approach
- Polite telephone manner
- Commitment and enthusiasm
- Proactive approach
- Positive attitude
- Bright bubbly Personality
GCSE A-C English and Maths or equivalent grades/qualifications
Things to consider
About the employer
- Customer Services Level 2
- Functional Skills if required
ASPIRATION TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Aspiration Training Ltd
Jo Wilson email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2017