Apprentice Administrator G K Sportswear (Uk) Limited
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who has a keen interest in Administration, and someone who is willing to put in time and effort into the apprenticeship to become fully knowledgeable and skilled in this specific field. In return for your hard work you will be thoroughly trained, with opportunities for progression.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 32.50
Possible start date
06 Nov 2017
14 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
We’re looking for a dedicated and hard working individual, we are a family run Business looking to expand our presence to other businesses and the public.
You will be required to deal with customers online, face-to-face and over the telephone so communication and customer service skills are mandatory and a basic understanding of IT.
Having Photoshop/social media knowledge would be an advantage as we’re looking to expand our business in these areas.
The overall description would be taking orders, packing and posting using shipping software (e.g Fedex and DPD, training will be provided) taking care of customer queries and general maintenance of all online shops and ordering products over the telephone or online portals if required.
Additional training will be provided if needed.
Requirements and prospects
- You will need to be eager to assist others, keen to learn, take constructive feedback, be professional yet friendly to colleagues and clients alike. This is a fast-paced job, so organisation is key.
- Good IT skills and Level 2 qualifications in Maths and English are essential.
- Being able to think on your feet and plan ahead is important as well as being confident on the phone.
- A genuine passion and ambition for a career
- Able to speak to a variety of people in a professional manner both in person and on the phone
- Flexible and adaptable to changing demands and business needs
English and Maths grade C (GCSE or equivalent) or above.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Sandwell College will deliever an NVQ Level 2 Business Adminstration with assessor visits.
- Addtionally GK Sportswear (UK) Ltd will provide and assist daily on-the-job training revelant to course, whilst developing and enhancing skills and abilities.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Sandwell College
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017