Business Administration Apprentice, Ilkeston AGGRECOM LIMITED
Aggrecom Ltd are a leading East Midlands based earthmoving and aggregates supplier who have an opportunity for an Apprentice Administrator to join our friendly team. This is a great opportunity to create a career for yourself with great future prospects.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
14 Oct 2017
13 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The tasks for your role may include:
- Maintaining spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel.
- Producing sales orders and purchase orders using various software packages.
- Liaising with customers and taking bookings over the phone.
- Updating the company daybook.
- Checking purchase invoice for payment.
- Assisting the transport manager with routine daily, weekly and monthly tasks.
- Liaising with other team members.
- Liaising with external agencies/suppliers in relation to staff requirements.
- Other duties as your levels of competency grow within the business.
Applicants will be required to attend an Assessment Centre with Vision Apprentices as part of the screening process.
Requirements and prospects
- Confidence with meeting/speaking to new people and conversing with ease.
- Genuine interest in the sector.
- Ambitious and keen to succeed.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision when trained.
- Time management skills.
- Organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Smart professional appearance.
- Self-motivated & reliable.
- GCSE Grades A to C or equivalent are essential, specifically Maths and English. 2017 grading system, grade 9 – grade 4.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Business Administration Level 2
Vision Business is part of the West Nottinghamshire College Group. West Nottinghamshire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the country with a well-earned reputation for excellence particularly in the areas of apprenticeships. The college was named a national Beacon College in 2009. With 30,000 students nationwide and links with over 2,000 employers, we are a high-profile centre of education that is well known for producing work-ready, ambitious and highly-skilled individuals. We offer apprenticeships, advanced apprenticeships and adult apprenticeships in a range of sector specialisms.
An apprenticeship is an on the job learning programme that allows you, the apprentice, to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence. You will be expected to work towards theory elements in addition to putting the theory into practice, some of this will be in your own time.
As part of your apprenticeship and dependent on your prior attainment you may be required to complete Maths, English and ICT Functional Skills which are an integral part of your apprenticeship. Upon successful completion you will be awarded additional certificates of recognition.
Vision Business will also work with you to ensure your knowledge of Employment Rights and Responsibilities are at the required level for an apprentice.
Should you have any questions or wish to discuss this or any other vacancy please call the Vision Apprentices team on 01623 627191 extension 8799.
Business and Administration
VISION WEST NOTTINGHAMSHIRE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Vision West Nottinghamshire College
leoni Hirst 01623627191 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017