Administration Apprentice Stopfords (Chesterfield) LLP
A fantastic new apprentice position has arisen at this local chartered accounts and business advisers firm. They are looking for an exceptional candidate to assist in the day-to-day running of the administration department.
Closing date: 16 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
17 Oct 2017
13 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Stopford Associates are expanding their team with a career minded apprentice. Are you organised? Eager to learn? APPLY TODAY to begin this varied role and exciting career!
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Answering telephone calls in a polite and friendly manner taking accurate information and messages
- Greeting clients and welcoming them to the office
- Making client appointments and managing the diary
- Photocopying and scanning documentation and correspondence
- Filing and retrieving documentation and maintaining an organized and accurate filling system
- Responsible for all inbound and out bound post
- Monitoring and ordering office and stationery supplies
A full list of duties is available upon request.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good organisation skills
- Good keyboard/typing skills
- Mature attitude
- Smart in appearance
- Strong work ethic
- High levels of motivation
- Excellent telephone manner
GCSE’s Grade C (4) or above in English, maths and ICT or equivalent.
About the employer
You will receive a combination of on and off the job training to give you the skills, knowledge and understanding to gain a Diploma in Business and Administration. Where you do not have Grades A-C in a relevant subject, you will work towards Functional skills in maths, English and ICT as well as developing your knowledge of employee rights and responsibilities, personal learning, and thinking skills alongside your qualifications.
Business and Administration
EAST MIDLANDS CHAMBER (DERBYSHIRE, NOTTINGHAMSHIRE, LEICESTERSHIRE)
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Derbyshire & Nottinghamshire Chamber Commerce
Lauren Moore 03333200333 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 16 Oct 2017