Personal Trainer Apprenticeship FORE FITNESS LTD
With an inital 8 week fully funded training programme to complete your Gym Instructor Level 2 Qualification, on completion you will lead into the 12 month paid apprenticeship to achieve your Personal Training Level 3 Qualification.
Closing date: 26 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
06 Nov 2017
12 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Applicants must be passionate about exercise and fitness and have a good understanding of how to offer excellent customer service.
- Working for easyGym is a very practical role and you will be often working in different areas of the club during your working hours.
- Day-to-day will include assisting in membership sales, keeping the club clean, assisting in member enquiries, completing gym inductions, assisting with classes, and completing daily and weekly checklists.
- easyGym offer an amazing gym experience to our members and is a very busy working environment.
- You will be able to train at the club for free when not on shift.
- Assit in preparing personal training programmes for easyGym customers to achieve their ultimate fitness goals.
Requirements and prospects
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player, willing to help in all areas of a working gym environment.
- Able to deal with problems when they arise.
- Willing to learn.
Completion of an inital 8 week traineeship to qualify in Level 2 Gym Instructing.
Things to consider
About the employer
FORE FITNESS LTD
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Personal Training (QCF)
- Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training and Business Skills for Fitness Professionals
- Level 3 Award in Employment Awareness in Active Leisure and Learning (QCF)
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and Maths
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Exercise and Fitness
ICON VOCATIONAL TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Icon Training
Sam Sullivan 01291 423655 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Closing date: 26 Sep 2017