Apprentice Change Coordinator (Business Administration) G C I Com
GCI are looking to recruit an Apprentice Change Coordinator (Business Administrator) to join their team based in Salford.
Closing date: 09 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
16 Oct 2017
7 days ago
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Initially the apprentice will be required to:
- Log tickets (change requests) received from suppliers in the ticketing system.
- Send customers communications (via email) to advise of planned engineering work.
- Support the change management function; to log, track and complete changes from submission to completion.
- Respond to queries from customers in relation to any planned engineering work.
- Learn the change management process and procedures.
Once the apprentice is comfortable with processes then extra responsibilities and further development will be given in the following areas:
- Assist in the Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings, putting together the agenda and taking minutes.
- Assist in the production of monthly reports for change KPIs.
- Be a point of contact for any internal/external change management procedures/policy queries.
- Support other business functions with admin duties as required by the business.
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Building Relationships and Networking:
- Builds credibility, respect and trust with others.
- Willing to learn about other aspects of the business.
- Considerate and respectful towards others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – Able to adapt style of communication and approach dependent on audience.
- Open and transparent.
- Embraces and absorbs new information and uses results effectively.
- Generates ideas to improve processes and create efficiencies.
- Deals with ambiguity.
Commitment, Motivation and Drive:
- Professional, polite and positive.
- Resilient, calm and in control of emotions.
- Motivated, honest, open to challenge and prepared to take advice.
- GCSE Grade D or above in English or Maths or equivalent.
About the employer
- NVQ Level 2 in Business and Administration.
- Functional Skills.
- Employment Rights.
- Technical Certificate.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Trafford College
Sabina Dunworth - Ali 0161 886 7461 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 09 Oct 2017