Business Administration Apprentice Selles Medical Ltd
Selles Medical Limited wish to employ a Business Administration Apprentice to join their busy office. This role will include assisting with all administration duties within the company.
Closing date: 13 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
23 Oct 2017
13 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Selles Medical Limited wish to employ a Business Administration Apprentice to join their busy office. This role will include assisting with all administration duties within the company. Working in a small busy General Office and will involve administrative office tasks. The role involves administering order authorisation forms, entering sales orders onto the company’s Sales Order Processing ledger, speaking with customers over the telephone and contacting them by email.
- Requesting and administering order authorisations
- Entering orders on to Sage Line 50
- Monitoring and administration of the Sales Order ledger
- General office duties
- Answering the telephone, directing calls and speaking to customers
Requirements and prospects
- Attention to detail
- Confidence using a computer
- Willing to learn
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work within a small team
- Good timekeeping
- Good telephone skills
- Customer centred approach
- Accurate in following instructions and completing tasks
- Professional appearance suitable for an office dealing with customers
- Dependable and flexible approach to work
- Prepared to undertake training as required
- Ideally 5 GCSEs at C and above (or equivalent) including Maths and English.
About the employer
One to one Tutor/Assessor support in the workplace working towards NVQ 2 in Business Administration. Technical Certificate classes covering Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity. Functional Skills if required.
Business and Administration
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by McArthur Dean Training Ltd
Julie Curtis 01482 210093 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 13 Oct 2017