Letting Estate Agents Apprentice Robertsons Property Solutions Ltd
The successful candidate will be working as part of the Lettings team within an established estate agent. This role offers great variety in a fast paced, vibrant and professional working environment. This is an excellent opportunity to develop a career in the estate agency industry.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
13 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
The successful candidate will be working as part of the Lettings team within an established estate agent.
This role offers great variety in a fast paced, vibrant and professional working environment. This is an excellent opportunity to develop a career in the estate agency industry.
Your duties will include, but wont be limited to:
- General administration tasks including; data input, filing paperwork, dealing with confidential data.
- Dealing with property enquiries.
- Organising property visits and inspections.
- Liaising with tenants and landlords to obtain information and documentation.
- Conducting viewings.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Going the extra mile to help clients with their requirements.
- Provide quarterly inspections.
- Marketing; targeting new business, gaining tenants and landlords details to generate business via leaflet drops.
- Keeping company systems up-to-date with relevant information.
This role will suit a driven, hungry individual who is motivated by sales. You will be expected to be committed to the placement whilst studying towards a Level 3 Property Services qualification.
Robertsons Property Solutions are offering a rewarding package for the right candidate. With the salary offered, you will also be entitled to 20 day annual leave, salary review between 6-8 months, commission and bonuses available based on performance.
Requirements and prospects
- IT literate
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Customer focused
- Eager to develop and learn
- Good time management skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Sales orientated
- Professional, confident and mature outlook to work
- Highly organised
- Career driven
- A*-C GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths.
- A-Level (or equivalent) educated, advantageous.
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 in Property Services
You will received training on a 1-2-1 basis from our delegated assessor. Tuition is delivered through professional discussions, observations, Q&A, combined units on frameworks, Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS), Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR), and monthly visits from our assessors.
Functional Skills if required.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Middleton Murray Business Solutions
Jack Mahon 07921501572 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017