Business Administration (in Sales and Marketing) Apprenticeship TERRAQUEST SOLUTIONS LIMITED
This is a position based at The Planning Portal in Bristol and will be supporting the Business Development function to maximise revenues by providing a business admin and customer service role.
Closing date: 27 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
30 Oct 2017
13 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Source, check and upload advertising materials into Google DFP in line with agreed start times for campaigns and to agreed targeting parameters.
- Provide customer reports from DFP in line with contractual agreements with customers and partners.
- Optimise advertising campaigns for customers on an ongoing basis.
- Carry out desk-based research and generate lead lists for the sales team.
Work with the Marketing Communications Manager to:
- Support the preparation and execution of Planning Portal events and materials, and attendance at industry events.
- Support the delivery, tracking and evaluation of sales/marketing campaigns as required.
- Update the CRM with all campaign and contact activities undertaken and produce standard sales and marketing reports from the CRM and other tools on a regular basis as directed.
- Support the Business Development and Sales teams achieve their targets and goals across all business, sales and product development activities.
- Advertising campaigns run as contracted.
- Provides accurate reports in line with agreements, whether internal or external.
- Works collaboratively with other teams.
- Proactively suggests activities which support efficient and/or effective business delivery.
- Behaves professionally and ethically at all times, in keeping with the business’ core values and legal requirements.
Requirements and prospects
- An effective communicator, with good written and verbal skills.
- IT literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft software.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- An adaptable and approachable team player.
- A desire to learn and develop.
- Ideally they would like the candidate to have A*-C grade in GCSEs in both English and Maths, but this isn’t essential especially if you are awaiting results. Those without these grades would be required to undertake functional skills in English and Maths whilst on the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
About the employer
Our team will be give you all of the on the job training and support that you need to be a successful Apprentice.
City of Bristol College will deliver the following qualifications and training as part of the Apprenticeship.
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration. This is combined (Competence and Knowledge) qualification.
- Functional Skills in Maths (L1), English (L1) and ICT (L1).
- Employment rights and responsibilities. These are embedded within the Competence and Knowledge.
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills; completing the 6 areas - Creative thinking, Independent Enquiry, Reflective Learning, Team Working, Self-Management & Effective Participation
You will attend College 1 day a week for 14 weeks.
You will be visited in your workplace by an assessor who will assess your progress through the modules.
Business and Administration
CITY OF BRISTOL COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by City of Bristol College
City of Bristol College 0117 312 5250
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Sep 2017