Customer Services Advisor Apprentice INVICTA INSURANCE SERVICES LIMITED
Customer service role, working for a busy Insurance company to include customer enquires received by telephone, post, facsimile, email and other means.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Nov 2017
13 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Reporting to Personal Lines Manager
- To act in a compliant and professional manner at all times.
- To maximise margins and renewal retention by ensuring that the company procedures are carried out in a timely manner.
- To maximise new business conversion through effective sales closure.
- To resolicit failed quotations and lapsed policies to maximise sales revenue.
- To maximise cross-selling and up-selling opportunities through proactive initiatives, such as capturing customer’s renewal dates.
- To implement marketing initiatives that generate organic leads.
- To generate revenue through appropriate referrals from partners.
- To carry out competitor comparisons, including benchmarking opening hours, working practises, TOB, premiums, fees and literature.
- To process midterm adjustments on client’s policies, and challenge and endeavour to save cancellation requests.
- To maintain service levels in accordance with customer expectations and the company service standards.
- To handle customer enquires received by telephone, post, facsimile, email and other means.
- To ensure that all work is carried out to the highest standards and is compliant with office procedures manual and our regulators.
- To develop and maintain good relationships with Insurers and knowledge of existing and new products.
- To handle first response complaints in a timely manner.
- To be aware of the company business plan and its main objectives.
- To assist with the integration of acquired books of business.
- To carry out any other duties as reasonably requested by the line manager.
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A clear and confident telephone manner
- A desire to provide an excellent level of customer service and produce work of the highest quality
- Confident and quick to learn
- Ability to multi task and prioritise responsibilities
At least 5 GCSE’s at A to C or equivalent, including Mathematics and English Language
Things to consider
About the employer
L2 Customer Service
Alongside the full apprenticeship Framework for Customer Service apprentice you will also receive on the job training from your work colleagues and mentor.
WEST KENT AND ASHFORD COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by West Kent and Ashford College
Katarzyna Chyla (Katie) 01732853912 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2017