Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice Tempdent
Recruitment Resourcer to support the Dental Nurse Recruitment consultant to source and select appropriate CVS for interviews & then to arrange the interview with the Recruitment Consultant.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017
£162.00 - £282.00
The current National Minimum Wage rates are £4.05 an hour for 16 - 17 year olds, £5.60 an hour for 18 - 20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship(usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
5 days ago
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
To contribute in all aspects of Tempdent agency including, clients, suppliers & other partners and to help to improve the quality & financial viability of agency provision.
Main duties & responsibilities
- To source and select appropriate CV’s for interviews & then to arrange the interview with the Recruitment Consultant.
- To chase up, obtain & maintain all necessary compliance & references from candidates.
- To process some job advertisements as required.
- To undertake any necessary administrative tasks associated with the recruitment of apprentices.
- To ensure that all training matters, that you come into contact with, are immediately passed directly to the training team.
- To adhere to all of Tempdents policies & procedures.
- To remain current with all aspects concerning employment law &dental; profession legislation.
- To attend & contribute in meetings, and ensure that you carry out the actions that you have been assigned.
Requirements and prospects
The successful person will be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of:
- Basic computer office software
- A willingness to gain a working knowledge of the dental professions supply, demand & legislative issues.
The successful person will be able to:
- Prioritise and plan work in an organised manner.
- Pay meticulous attention to detail.
- Meet deadlines.
- Work independently and use own initiative.
- Manage & work well as part of a team.
- Work well with partners ie candidates & clients.
- Be supportive & sympathetic with candidate needs.
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Use office software packages confidently.
- Work to a high standard.
- Either or both experience of recruitment resourcing or dental experience with necessary business or recruitment background.
About the employer
- Recruitment Level 2 NVQ.
- Functional Skills if required.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by IOR Business School
Jeremy Dean 0208 371 6700 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017