Apprentice Customer Relations Assistant Mortgage Seeker Limited
An apprentice is required to assist the Consultants with the management and growth of the relationship with the Estate Agent and to manage leads and existing client bank and maintain customer relations. The job can be based across the Great Yarmouth and/or Norwich offices depending on preference.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
09 Oct 2017
12 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Your duties will include:
- Management of the relationship with the Estate Agent.
- Liaise with Estate Agency giving prompt feedback on appointments.
- Input data into the MIDAS database on the progression of life and mortgage applications.
- Chase general enquiries up to sign-up stage.
- Manage leads from introducers – especially to process centrally and pass out in to advisers diaries.
- Call and book in any leads passed over from EA’s – not booked by advisers first time.
- Grow relationship with EA’s.
- Feedback to EA’s on leads/appointments/sign up’s to push for more.
- Manage existing client bank to book re-mortgage appointments – 35 signed up per month at moment. Would like to increase. Increasing team size also so naturally will increase.
- Customer service calls and e-mails to existing client bank – ask for and book referrals.
- Book insurance appointments for Doris (builds adviser) for any non-mortgage, cash sales etc.
- Potentially post 1st appointments calls to keep in contact with customers looking for properties etc.
- Could be involved in marketing and social media for the company.
- Follow the Client Servicing Process as set out by MAB.
- Chase both lenders and customers for updates, chase outstanding items in order that the mortgage application is able to progress.
- Send chase letters to customers.
- Follow the post completion process.
- Act in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
Depending upon previous experience and qualifications, this could be offered as a Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Other than attending college for ‘workshops’, approximately twice a month, the Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard training programme is primarily delivered in the workplace unless, should you not possess suitable concession qualifications, you are required to attend college to undertake Functional Skills Qualifications.
Requirements and prospects
You will have the following skills:
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office and ICT experience.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work.
- Good communication skills.
- Accurate documentation presentation and attention to detail.
- Professional approach to work.
- Willingness to learn and gain maximum benefit from the apprenticeship.
You will need to be:
- Able to deliver consistently high levels of customer service Well-presented, professional and polite.
- Flexible, punctual and reliable.
- Enthusiastic and motivated.
- Able to use own initiative.
- Able to work well as part of a team.
- Adaptable to change.
- A minimum of 4 GCSE’s at grade A-C (new Grade 4 or above) or above (or the equivalent) including English and Maths.
- As part of the pre-employment check process, proof of qualifications will be required.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard.
- City & Guilds Level 2.
- Functional Skills qualifications in English and Maths.
- College Certificates in Equality and Diversity and Health and Safety.
Customer service > Customer Service Practitioner
East Coast College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by East Coast College
Sandra Peck 01493 419891 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017