IT User Support Apprentice Beaconplus
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an IT User Support Apprentice with Beaconplus, a management consultancy company, based in Knutsford.
Closing date: 24 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
07 Nov 2017
12 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Beaconplus is a young and growing company, which offers plenty of scope for progression. The successful candidate will initially embark on an IT support apprenticeship, with initial duties including:
- Working with bespoke company software.
- Entering financial data onto computer.
- Providing management reporting stats when requested.
- Analysing bespoke and spreadsheet data.
- Liaising with intercompany departments.
- Communicating internally, occasional via tele & email.
- Helping to resolve client account issues.
- Occasional filing.
- Answering telephone.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication/writing skills.- Good English
- Ability to analyse data
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Works well as part of a team
- Interest in computers
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- IT Literate
- Pleasant and friendly team player
- Keen to improve and learn new skills
- Keen and Reliable
- Good Timekeeper
5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
About the employer
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive ten weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- PC Fundamentals & Customer Service Skills
- Business Processes & Network Fundamentals
- Cloud Services
- Coding & Logic
- Networking and Architecture
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
Digital Industries > Infrastructure Technician
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Grace Bonner 01133500333 Grace.Bonner@estio.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 24 Oct 2017