Office Administrator Concise Wealth Management
The general role and responsibilities will be to assist Laura Stevenson in her role as Office Manager and PA to Laura Stevenson. General admin, including scanning, collating data and data inputting and to complete associated work for client files, such obtaining policy information, up to date valuations and completion of money laundering processes.
Closing date: 04 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
11 Oct 2017
13 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
General role and responsibilities:
- To support Louise Worden in her role as an Adviser and Managing Director.
- To assist Laura Stevenson in her role as Office Manager.
- Collate client information, including full policy information, up to date valuations and completion of money laundering processes
- Completion of Applications and scanning for records
- To write freehand letters for supportive documents, within compliance time frames
- Quarterly Due-diligence conducted and filed correctly for providers “off Castle Panel”
- Client files to be kept up to date in line with service levels agreed with clients.
- Provide Valuations of clients affairs as requested either by the client or Louise
- Respond to queries on behalf of Louise Worden, either to product providers or directly with clients.
- General office administration, including website maintenance and promotions.
- General office maintenance as and when appropriate. It is considered the responsibility of all at Concise to keep the business premises clean, presentable and tidy, paying particular attention to Data Protection Requirements and a clear desk policy.
- To liaise with Head Office Administration team, when necessary.
- To complete all tests and compliance literature, when requested.
- To remain aware of compliance regulations.
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to articulate clearly
- Good telephone manner
- Good overall Communication
- The ability to work in a team
- Personal management skills
- Strong work values
- Communication Skills
- Good Work Ethic
- Self – confidence
- Positive attitude
- Determination and Persistence
- Ability to Work with Co-Workers & alone.
- GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English.
Things to consider
About the employer
Concise Wealth Management
- Level 2 OCR Diploma in Business Administration delivered at South Devon College for 1 day per week x 13 weeks and assessed in the workplace over 12 months
- Level 2 City & Guilds Functional English and Level 1 Functional Maths and ICT (previous qualifications may exempt an apprentice from any/all of these elements). Preparation for exams during college days, additional attendance may be needed to address any skills gaps
Business and Administration
SOUTH DEVON COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by South Devon College
Samantha Owen firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Closing date: 04 Oct 2017