Apprentice Digital / E-commerce Executive (Marketing) Genesis Group International Limited
An exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Digital / E-commerce Exec (Marketing) has arisen in a multi-national sports wear company, based in South Manchester. If you are passionate about developing a career in a professional, fast paced environment, where you can grow and progress, then this is the opportunity for you!
Closing date: 26 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
28 Sep 2017
12 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
You will help co-ordinate, develop and deliver all aspects of digital / website activity to help Genesis achieve its business objectives for growth.
Key areas in order of priority:
- Website & microsite development and content management.
- Social media creative, campaigns and posting.
- Creating digital artwork to support 1 and 2 above.
- Back end management and maintenance of e-shops and microsites.
- Email campaign management.
- Google analytics and campaign analysis.
- Maintain e-commerce websites and microsites.
- Creation and amendment of digital and image content.
- Website testing.
- Analytics reporting.
- Executing creative briefs for marketing campaigns and initiatives online.
- To act in the appropriate manner as the ‘front face’ of the business following and bringing to life ‘The Ground Rules’.
- Search engine optimisation and Google AdWords.
- Continuous learning of best practices of digital marketing and coding.
- Regular posting of pro and amateur club content.
- Manage / upload produce / club reviews.
- Implement social media campaign activity.
- Implement social media activity to drive traffic and grow sales.
- Design, set up and implement e-mail campaigns in accordance with the annual digital plan.
- Analyse e-mail campaign activity and make recommendations / actions to improve.
- Create web banners, adverts, takeovers and any other related advertisements.
- Creating blog articles.
Requirements and prospects
- Experience in using Adobe Creative Suite products, Photoshop / Illustrator etc.
- An interest in social media marketing.
- Basic understanding of Wordpress and Woocommerce.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Photography skills.
- E-mail marketing experience.
- The ability to demonstrate knowledge and a genuine passion for digital marketing and / or coding.
- Possess an ability to work within a changing and fast paced team.
- Confident, self-motivated with the ability to build and develop relationships externally and internally.
- A team player with great enthusiasm and energy able to thrive in a results driven environment.
- Willingness to learn and develop.
- GCSE grade A*-C in Maths and English (or equivalent).
About the employer
Job-specific training through working alongside qualified and experience staff.
- Advanced Apprenticeship at Level 3 in Social Media and Digital Marketing
- NVQ/QCF in Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Personal Thinking and Learning Skills
- Employer Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths
- Functional Skills Level 2 in English
- Functional Skills Level 2 in ICT
All training is delivered in the work place. You will have regular contact with your Work Based Tutor who is an expert in their field; a variety of activity will take place including:
- Project-led work
- Work books
- Written and oral assessments
- Professional discussions
- Interactive activity
- Reflective accounts
Social Media and Digital Marketing
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Learning Unlimited
Recruitment Team 01612449443 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 26 Sep 2017