Business Administration Apprentice ABBY LETTINGS LTD
An excellent opportunity to start a career in property lettings. The role involves updating pictures and descriptions on websites and dealing with customer enquiries, payments, arranging viewings, maintenance and recording property management.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
26 Sep 2017
11 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- You will be the main point of contact for anything related to the business.
- Advising clients about the letting process.
- Setting up viewings and showing potential tenants around the property.
- Selecting responsible, reliable tenants.
- Preparing tenancy agreements and inventories.
- Checking tenant references.
- Making sure all aspects of the letting meet legal requirements.
- Meeting landlords and advising on rents.
- Arranging for maintenance to be carried out.
- Working with solicitors, builders, cleaners and suppliers.
- Handling any problems with the property.
- Answering phones.
- Making calls.
- Checking answering service.
- Up-to-date with details.
- General admin: copying, scanning, writing letters, sending emails, spreadsheets, filing.
- Money handling.
- Handing social media.
- Working on reception.
- Making booking for customers.
- Stock checking.
- Purchasing orders, and keeping everything up-to-date.
Requirements and prospects
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office systems
- Good keyboard skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Numerate and literate
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to tight timescales
- Good communication skills
- Accurate and good attention to detail
- Full training will be provided for the right candidate
- Well presented
- Comfortable working with figures
- Reliable and punctual
- Proactive and ability to show initiative
- Ambitious and desire to develop
- Eager to learn
GCSE (or equivalent), grades A*-C in English, Maths, and ICT.
About the employer
- Pre-employment preparation – Employment Rights and Responsibilities and customer service skills.
- Full induction and training from the employer
- Agreed off the job training to support you and your employer with work related training and also to prepare you for formal assessments and Functional Skills (if required)
- Study and complete Level 2 Diploma in Business and Administration
- Approx. fortnightly visits to the workplace to assess performance
(Where possible, off the job training will take place within the first 3 months of apprenticeship programme)
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by LearningSkills
Errin Bolam 0191 433 8761 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2017