Customer Service Apprenticeship Fires & Fenders
Looking to kick start your career in retail? Fires & Fenders are looking for someone to join their team! This is an amazing apprenticeship opportunity to start a career in Customer Service, working along-side amazing staff. Do not miss out and apply NOW!
Closing date: 27 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
11 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Providing a range duties including:
- Providing an excellent customer service
- Answering telephones
- Taking messages
- General admin duties as and when essential
- Welcoming customers and looking after them
- Greeting visitors and offering tea or coffee
- Showing customers around showroom
- Keeping shop clean and tidy
- Learning about products to show the customers
- Helping out with other relevant duties as and when
Job description subject to review and modification.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills (essential)
- Good telephone manner
- Helpful person
- Numerate and Literate
- Ability to work to tight timescales
- Able to use own initiative
- Able to work as part of a team, as well as individually
- Able to deal with customers effectively
(Full training will be provided for the right candidate)
- Friendly and polite
- Have an interest in interior design
- Reliable and punctual
- Desire to develop
- Honest and trustworthy
- GCSE grade A*-C in Maths and English (or equivalent).
About the employer
- Pre-employment preparation – Employment Rights and Responsibilities and customer service skills.
- Full induction and training from the employer.
- Agreed off the job training to support you and your employer with work related training and also to prepare you for Technical Certificate and Functional Skills (if required).
- Study and complete NVQ Level 2 in Customer Service.
- Fortnightly visits to the workplace to assess performance.
(Where possible, off the job training will take place within the first 3 months of apprenticeship programme)
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by LearningSkills
Errin Bolam 0191 433 8761 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Sep 2017