Apprentice Customer Adviser Tuin
Tuin in Brooke are expanding and are on the search for apprentices to join their sales department. This is a great opportunity to be part of a knowledgeable and highly experienced team who are well respected within this industry.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
09 Oct 2017
11 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
As an Apprentice Customer Adviser at Tuin you will be heavily involved in the core functions of this exciting and rapidly growing business. You will be working within the sales department and work with the departmental manager to assist with the smooth running of this vital department.
This will be a challenging and exciting role; the successful applicant will gain exposure to a variation of duties throughout the whole business. Key daily/weekly responsibilities will include:
· Dealing with initial business enquiries
· Providing quotations to customers/suppliers
· Provide product knowledge to potential customers
· Maintain, develop and build customer/supplier relationships
· Processing orders with customers and suppliers
· Updating CRM systems
· Data Input
· Maintaining internal records/files
· Carry out market research projects
· Make and received telephone calls
· Send and received emails
To ensure you have an in depth understanding of the company and its core functions there will numerous opportunities to go off site and learn about both our suppliers and clients. For the correct candidate there will also be the chance to gain industry specific qualifications.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a knowledgeable and highly experienced team who are well respected within this industry.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Attention to detail & accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure and problem-solve
- Understand the importance of confidentiality
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Reliable and punctual
- Team player and good interpersonal skills
- Good sense of humour
- Professional, flexible and adaptable approach to work
- The successful candidate will be dealing with confidential information and must understand the need for discretion at all times
- Willingness to learn and develop towards Apprenticeship accreditation
- Motivated to continually improve work practices and procedures both in own working area and others
Good general standard of education (4 x GCSEs or equivalent at Grade C or above including English and Maths)
About the employer
As well as on the job training you will complete a Customer Services Practitioner Level 2 apprenticeship standard. This may also include functional skills in English and Maths at level 1 and/or 2 depending on prior qualifications.
You will work towards:
- Customer Services Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
Functional Skills in English and Maths:
- No functional skills to be completed if you have obtained a GCSE C and above or equivalent.
- Functional Skills level 2 will be completed, if you have obtained a GCSE D or E grade, functional skills level 1 or equivalent.
- Functional Skills level 1 will be completed, if you have not obtained any equivalent qualifications. Upon completing level 1 functional skills you will progress onto level 2.
Customer service > Customer Service Practitioner
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Skills Edge
Calvin Goodson 07969898364 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017