Telesales/Outbound Lead Generator Apprenticeship St&R Limited
We are recruiting for Outbound Lead Generators at our busy, modern and vibrant call centre in Buckshaw Village. We are easily accessible by various transport links, so we are ideally located if you live in Preston, Leyland, Chorley, Bamber Bridge, Wigan or Blackburn.
Closing date: 11 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
16 Oct 2017
14 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
We pride ourselves on being a family run business, who invest our time in our staff. If you want to succeed, we’ll help you achieve your goals. With a basic salary of up to £16k, plus the potential to earn an uncapped bonus every week and fantastic promotion opportunities, this is a great opportunity for anyone who is results and money motivated.
- Speaking to customers to generate an interest (you will not be expected to sell anything or ask the customer to part with money). You simply have to gain an interest in the product.
- Outbound Lead Generators will have the drive and determination for matching a customers’ needs to the benefits of our insurance products.
- You will be contacting a mixture of people, either by calling existing customers or using warm leads.
- You will achieve and exceed targets and KPIs by using your exceptional customer service and objection managing skills.
- You will be target driven and demonstrate a positive and motivated attitude. Demonstrate a dynamic attitude and an abundance of resilience.
Requirements and prospects
- Confident, highly motivated & ambitious.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- You do NOT need experience, as full training will be provided, however, if you have experience working in a sales or telesales environment then that’s an advantage.
- Results and money orientated.
- Ability to clearly communicate with both customers and colleagues.
- A strong team player.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Ability to show empathy and build rapport.
- GCSE Maths and English A* - C (or equivalent).
About the employer
- Sales and Telesales level 2
- Functional Skills (If required)
- ERR Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- PLTS – Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Sales and Telesales
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Rathbone Limited
Tamara Wray 03301233220 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 11 Oct 2017