Office Assistant Apprenticeship Innotech Concepts
Perform a variety of administrative and operational tasks, providing overall support to key business functions.
Closing date: 11 Nov 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
12 Nov 2017
11 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Duties will include:
- Perform receptionist duties when required, including answering the telephone and dealing with any incoming mail/emails.
- Liaise with external contacts as required and clients/subcontractors on occasion.
- Assist with day to day financial management such as filing invoices, paying bills, and chasing any outstanding quotes as required.
- Arrange meetings and organise shared calendar with key events.
- Deal with the packaging and shipping of all product sales.
- Purchase general office supplies and any components that may be required.
- Ensure company vehicles are well maintained, including taxing, insurance, servicing etc.
- Assist in the production of internal documents and procedures as per the company Health, Safety, and environment policies.
- Perform any other duties to support the business that are appropriate for the role, such as support HR, Marketing, Finance, and Project functions.
Requirements and prospects
- IT literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
- Be an effective communicator using written and verbal methods across all corporate levels both internally and externally.
- Have a flexible attitude to work with the ability to respond to changing demands in workload.
- Have a friendly and approachable demeanour with a positive attitude to work.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise own workload.
A*-D GCSE Grades in Maths and English or equivalent.
About the employer
- The successful apprentice will be enrolled onto an Intermediate Apprenticeship of Level 2 Business and Administration qualification.
- All training is 100% work based, so this is a great way to learn if you no longer want to sit in a classroom.
- You have a dedicated Interserve Assessor who will give training, support and guidance throughout your 12 month apprenticeship.
- As well as working towards a Level 2 Business & Administration qualification you will also receive training towards a technical certificate and functional skills, Maths, English and ICT (if relevant).
Business and Administration
ESG (SKILLS) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Interserve Learning & Employment
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 11 Nov 2017