Digital marketer apprenticeship Netbiz Group
Are you looking for a varied & exciting entry level role in a leading Digital Agency based in Newcastle-Under-Lyme? This is a fantastic role in a fantastic company who are looking to develop an apprentice into a key employee of the future.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
30 Oct 2017
11 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Netbiz Group have an excellent entry level role for the right apprentice to join their established but driven company in the form of a level 3 apprenticeship.
The day to day tasks will be varied and will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Writing fresh, interesting and engaging content for a variety of websites covering a wide range of industries
- Liaising with staff and clients
- Sharing content via social media and engaging with this audience.
- Learning and applying new technologies and trends within Internet Marketing to our client’s campaigns.
- Tracking and reporting of social media activity.
- Writing content for the companies own Internal websites and projects.
All training and support will be given on the above throughout the apprenticeship. The company are very keen to develop the right person in any way they can and will offer excellent support to your career and development.
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate
- Proof reading
- Experience of working to deadlines in a busy office environment
- Ability to work on your own and within a team
- Confident and articulate to express your opinions, suggestions and recommendations to staff and clients
- Use of general office equipment
- Basic knowledge and understanding of SEO
- Diligence, accuracy and an eye for detail
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work without constant supervision
- Excellent communicator
A minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Things to consider
About the employer
Combined with knowledge and skills gained in the workplace, the Level 3 Digital Marketer will provide an understanding into the fundamentals of marketing, digital business principles and the principles of coding.
Training will be provided via outstanding classroom training, dedicated workplace mentorship and on-the job experience to build the necessary skills, knowledge and behaviours to begin your career as a Digital Marketer.
The apprenticeship includes:
BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing:
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment:
- Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Stoke for around 20 days (plus exam days).
- You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
- Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
- Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2017